ILLNESS AND ALLERGIES!
Allergy Eliminator – Your Allergies Will Not Be Back!
ALLERGY RELIEF TREATMENTS COULD HELP WITH YOUR ALLERGY RELATED ILLNESS!
Illness are often related to other diseases resulting allergic reactions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Allergies. These conditions may be a caused by allergies or many of the symptoms of condition for which you may be at increased risk. Many illnesses like Hay Fever, Lactose and Autism are often allergy related. Others like Asthma, IBS, Arthritis and so much more are as well. Treating allergies often benefits to these conditions.
One example of an illness is Asthma. The following are risk factors for asthma are likely allergy related:
- Family history of allergic conditions
- Personal history of hay fever
- Respiratory illness seen during childhood
- Exposure to cigarette smoke
- Lower socio-economic level
Eczema is typically caused by allergies and it can be easily improved. Symptoms include:
- Illness is a type of chronic eczema skin disease.
- The disease may be inherited and determined by genetics.
- The patient’s skin may be “super sensitive”
- Dry, scaly patches develop.
- Itching varies but may be intense and urge to scratch is hard to resist.
- Scratching can cause skin bacterial infection.
- Extremely dry skin can break down and ooze or weep.
- Medication may be helpful in breaking the “itch-scratch” cycle.
- Antibiotics may also be occasionally indicated.
Hay fever (allergic rhinitis) is another illness known to be caused by common allergic condition.
- Symptoms of hay fever seem like those of chronic colds.
- The best way to treat an allergy condition
- Histamine is a key causing runny nose and other allergic reactions.
- Histamine blocking drugs are the most commonly used to treat Hay Fever allergy.
Illness is so often caused by allergic reactions you can read more under the Allergies tab on the menu under Illnesses.
SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS
- ORGANIC HONEY
- QUEASY POPS
- BEES IN A BOTTLE
- ESSENTIAL OILS
- MUCH MORE…
Mon - 9:00 - 7:00
Tu/Th/Fr - 9:00 - 5:00
Wed - 9:00 - 6:00
Sat - Call for an appointment.